Thirsty Thursday will now be more like a weekly reader. I know you all are going to be at your daily grind on Friday and you will need something to take your mind away to the weekend. These are a few links I feel are fun or important. Take your time, have fun, and let the weekend begin in style. (you just click on the blue link and each one will take you to a new place!!)
- Congress: Stop Media Consolidation
- Join Wexler’s Call for Cheney Impeachment Hearings
- The truth about sex education and abstinence only programs and the funding of such programs
- SAHM beware of the trend: You don’t work…
- Are women the equivalent of dogs?
- Because all you need is a trophy wife.
- Rape: does it really exist in a relationship? Shouldn’t you be the one to decide?
- I like my girls curvy.
- We don’t tip over because our butts get bigger.
- Can comedy come in forms where women aren’t kill joys?
No comments:
Post a Comment