Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thirsty Thursday: weekend reader

Why do similar countries have different teen pregnancy rates?

I will never take Midol again...

MLK rolled over in his grave. White Separatist protest in Jena

I'm really tired of these kinds of jokes. They aren't funny. I'm not a Hillary fan, but you are starting to make me be one.

Feminist are forcing women to go to college when all they want to be is homemakers? Really?

The kind of "marriage" I think is worth having.

Finally, Home births are coverd under insurance, well in N.H.! Actresses that help bring light to how hospitals and doctors are the ones profit from births in hospitals.

Teenagers are asking for support after giving birth so they can finish school and bond with their babies.

Say no to violence against women. Sign the petition.

Have fun, read often.

1 comment:

Teachsam said...

I don't think I will take midol again either. Some people think it is funny...not so funny!