If you are at work just read the transcript instead.
Dr. Sue: And now, Terry's calling in! Terry?
Terry: Hi.
Dr. Sue: Got a question?
Terry: Um hi, yeah, I was just wondering... I know what a queef is but I don't know what causes them or how to prevent them.
Dr. Sue: What causes... what?
Terry: Like a vaginal fart.
Dr. Sue: OH! Queefing!
Terry: Exactly.
Dr. Sue: Oh, ok. Vaginal farts. You know vaginal farts are more fun... honestly, that's one thing that we can do that guys can't do. And ours don't smell.
Terry: Why would you want to?
Dr. Sue: [Laughs.] It's wonderful fun! Think of it, you're having intercourse, ok? Penis thrusting in vagina. And the vagina is a dead-end street. The air's gotta go somewhere. It's packing air in there. So you're having vigorous, great sex. Oh boy! [Grunt, grunt.] And all of a sudden, it goes pppffffftttt.
Terry: [Laughs.]
Dr. Sue: And you're so embarrassed. Oh, I'm so sorry. Oh, that is so embarrassing. I promise it won't happen again. I am so ashamed. I am so sorry. And then you continue, you have more vigorous sex, kaboom kaboom kaboom kaboom. And all of a sudden, you know what? If you take a deep breath you can blow him right across the room.
Terry: [Laughs.]
Dr. Sue: No, just laugh. And every time you laugh you'll fart. They're called vaginal farts.
Terry: There's no way to prevent them, huh?
Dr. Sue: No! Oh. why would you try? Have fun. They're fun. Laugh about it. It's the funniest thing. If every time he thrusts in, you go ppffffffttt... oh, it's just hilarious!
Terry: Okay.
Dr. Sue: Just laugh. Just laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment