Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thirsty Thursday:more of me

This one is something I just felt a couple days ago. It still needs work, but I like how it goes so far.

We are history
mirrored in a book
when they teach
the story of
you and I
what will they learn?




Y'all have any thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The difference between strength and weakness is only in how I am perceived.

The chaos within seeps through the pores with a ever calming resistance.

It isn't that I want to be remembered for what I've done, who I've known, or what I could have been; it is that I just don't want to be remembered at all because I'm happy with that inner man and it is good enough for me.

The soul of a person can be found in what a dog or even a baby sees when they first meet them.

The pride I take isn't for anyone to live up to except myself because it is of myself I need to find how strong that inner man can be.