Time to do your part. Read, sign, learn, and most of all enjoy.
Ugh. When I read this, I hear, "Go beat your wife in the name of the Lord." What a shame.
Fox trashes Michelle Obama...again. Help stop it by signing this petition.
I love this video. This is one of the many reasons why I will not be voting for John McCain come Novemeber.
Apparently only hetero-normative married couples can raise children in happy healthy homes. I say booo to you John McCain. My son is amazing, and he doesn't live in a married home.
Help support good feminist literature. I know we are all struggling, but what does it say about us when the "good" magazines fail when the others thrive. Save your dollar and buy these magazines instead of the "Star" and other crap.
Help stop violence against all women, esp ones of color. Sign this petition.
One of my all time favorite sex education sites has a new video up. I really can't wait till Alec is old enough to enjoy and learn from fun things like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment