Sunday, September 23, 2007

Manic Monday: What's coming up?

Oh yeah, It's monday! My favorite day of the week, well minus the stupid English class I had to attend today. I really don't like that class. SOOOOOO, what am I looking forward to this week?

  1. STILL being having the lead points in my Fantasy Football league (who said girls couldn't play football?)
  2. Going to my Wednesday class (yes I enjoy wednesday)
  3. Playing with my just-got-done-being-sick baby
  4. Hanging out with some really cool chicas
  5. Starting my new diet (more on that Thursday)
  6. Breaking out Shark Tooth Mary for one last go around at the banned book read aloud
  7. Seeing my boyfriend =) (I saved the best for last)
It's going to be a jammed packed week, but you all know me. I never have a day of break. But isn't that what makes life grand? At least I'm not just existing.

No comments: