Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've had a migraine for two days now, but I finally have overcome most of it.
In the spirit of being silly today, Alec and I were playing helmet head. He loves to play with my pots, pans, Tupperware, and mixing bowls. Well his new favorite toy is my orange mixing bowl, which he thinks is a hat. He would go back and forth putting this bowl on my head, his head, then my dad's head (pappy).
He became a little brave with his hat and decided to go for a test run with it on. The "hat" covers his eyes so he can't see where he goes. He ran right into the table....kurplunk. The helmet was so hard that he didn't even notice how hard he hit the table and kept running...minus the helmet.
Yeah, I guess you had to be there to get the full effect. I'll post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment