To chalk up some humor to the otherwise disturbing topic of the tramp stamp, I'm going to post a song about tramps. Just so happen I love this song...be it the catchy phrases or tune, I don't know. I know that I grin really big when I hear it.
On being a tramp...
I didn't know that I was one until the other day after reading the little blue link above. At first I was shocked, because I got my tattoo almost a decade ago. During this time tattoos were...well...taboo. Never did I realize that, I, Flower, would forever be associated with tramps.
So on this lovely occasion I would like to give my deepest thanks to my tattoo artist, my ever thrifty self, my friend who so lovingly held my hand when it hurt, my other friend who laughed, my mom who stayed up all night long to check on me to make sure I didn't get meningitis, my clothes that will forever cover it up, and well my boyfriend who actually loves the fact that I'm a closet tramp. I love you all, thank you.
*friends and family, you might be a little disturbed by the words in the song. Tread with caution if you dare...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment