Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tirade Tuesday: people

I am so tired of people. I think I'm beginning to loathe the entire human race, with the exception of children. Why is it that we constantly refer to people that we don't share values with as immature and childish. Last time I checked children actually had more sense than most "adults" I know. My son can sit there and play nicely (and share) with someone he has never met before, regardless of color, gender, culture, and beliefs. It is a shame that you all consider yourself adults. My 18 month old has more sense than you...well, actually he sometimes has more sense than me.

*disclaimer* if you think it's about you, it just might not be. Quit jumping to conclusions and answering out of hate. I assure you it's not about you anymore.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:2-4

Hoping your day is filled with Alec's beautiful smiles and twinkling eyes!

Love you,
Auntie M